Asics Men's GEL Kayano 26
Regular Price $159.95 Special Price $99.95 Regular Price $159.95 Select Colors $99.95
or 4 installments of $24.99
by More info
by More info
The men's ASICS Gel Kayano 26 is a maximum stability everyday running shoe designed to enhance comfort and impact absorption.
Featuring an all-new design, the ASICS Gel Kayano 26 uses high-quality materials to provide a softer, more comfortable running experience for the moderate to severe overpronator.
- Aggressive sculpting of rearfoot gel for better impact absorption
- New contoured sock liner for an improved underfoot feel
- Continuing to use ASICS' Dynamic Duomax Support System along with a trusstic system, and a sturdy heel counter, the Kayano 26 does a great job at reducing the inward rolling of the foot during ground contact. Additionally, the new multi-directional mesh upper is knit in a way that provides added support in key areas while reducing weight and enhancing breathability.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Convergence Gel helps dissipate shock better and increase the overall effectiveness of cushioning.
- Flytefoam Lyte provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Flytefoam Propel offers a softer step-in feel with more bounce.
- Discrete Heel unit is a component of IGS that provides excellent shock absorption in the heel.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Gender Specific Forefoot cushioning uses an injected top layer of Solyte cushioning for additional comfort.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Rear Foot Crash Pad slows the rate of pronation, providing a smoother transition from heel-to-toe.
- FluidFit consists of multi-directional stretch mesh that provides a personalized, glove-like fit.
- Jacquard mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability that tightens and looses in key areas to allow the foot to move naturally while still maintaining structure.
- MetaClutch uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit, with a new
- X-shaped structure lined with memory foam for a personalized fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar, updated to better optimize a plush, individualized fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Reinforced Vamp increases durability through the addition of a thin and seamless mesh overlay.
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length ComforDry, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
|Shoe Sub Type||Stability - Moderate Support|
Write Your Own Review