Asics Men's GT 2000 11
The GT-2000™ 11 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. Asics updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic. Key adjustments in the midsole include Asic's FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound. LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
- Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- FF BLAST™ technology cushioning provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug Rubber helps improve durability
- Reflective details designed to improve visibility in low-light settings
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology Improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers.
- Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used.
- Weight - 275g
- Heel Height - 23mm
- Forefoot Height - 15mm