Asics Men's GELl Cumulus 21 Retro Tokyo
by More info
Don’t let their yesteryear looks fool you. The Asics Special Edition Men's Gel-Cumulus 21 Retro Tokyo Running Shoes from Fit2Run use all the latest technology and materials to ensure you a smooth, modern ride. These neutral, moderate-cushion shoes can propel you toward the gold in your own running regimen.
Celebrating the Tokyo Olympics and Japan's history, the men’s Gel Cumulus 21 shoe features a retro color scheme and technical features designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances. The Asics Gel-Cumulus 21 blends two different midsole foams for lightweight softness and a more responsive step. It also has rear and forefoot Gel technology for premium-level shock absorption.
You’ll notice a more efficient stride, thanks to Asics’ Guidance Line technology. Meanwhile, the contoured EVA sock liner will mold these shoes to your feet better, increasing comfort even as you seek to set new records. Updated, durable soles mean this shoe is built for the long run.
I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology
- Asics innovative design philosophy uses linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
SpEVA Foam 45 Lasting
- Uses 45-degree, full-length SpEVA foam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and more comfort.
Eva Sock Liner
- Removable sock liner provides cushioning performance.
Flytefoam Lyte Technology
- Asics lightest-weight midsole formulation delivers continuous cushion via organic nano fibers.
Flytefoam Propel Technology
- Asics energetic foam formulation provides better bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System
- Reduces shock during impact and toe-off phases while allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Asics high-abrasion rubber in the outsole for superior durability.
Guidance Line Midsole Technology
- Vertical flex groove decouples tooling for better gait efficiency.
|Shoe Sub Type||Neutral - Moderate Cushion|